When you wake, you will be personally served an excellent breakfast comprising home-made produce in your room, in our “salon bleu” or in the terrace.
Selected products like :
- Coffee “Negro” coming from the last coffee merchant of the basque country (elected best coffee merchant of France in 2012 !)
- Teas are from Damann's, chocolates from Bayonne.
- Freshly-squeezed orange juice or local Bio apple-juice
- Farm-made yoghurt, bio cereals and fresh fruit salad.
- Baguette, pastries and cake specially prepared by our pastry cook
- Home-made marmalade and cherry jam, local honey
On request, you can be served some “Bayonne” ham, the famous ewe's cheese or eggs (hard-boiled, soft-boiled or boiled eggs) ; also our famous Pastiza, our excellent home-made basque cake with a black cherry jam filling.
We also personalise the children's breakfast with chocolate spread and cereals.